There has been a lot of changes already this year and I am going to have to rethink a few things if I want to continue making a modest amount each month.
- Paid to click sites are being excluded from PayPal services. This means, if I continue to use PTC sites, I will have to think of a different type of payment.
- BitNZ is closing down due to banks ‘de-risking’.
- My main advertiser has pulled out of advertising and will cease to exist next month.
Never the less I have still made some earnings last month, but expect this to decrease month by month until it is no longer worth my time unless I come up with other ways to earn. Keep looking back at my posts to come to see what I can come up with.
- PTC earning.
|Earned this month||Payments||Referral sign ups|
Total – $1.70USD = $2.46NZD (approx)
- Online surveys
Total – $17.28NZD
- Other earning
Bitcoin – $0.00NZD
Affiliate advertising – $14.80NZD
site hosting – $16.54NZD
- Total earning: $34.54
- Payments received: $20.00
- Total –> $34.54 – $16.54(hosting) =18.00NZD earned